Designed for easy installation on steel or concrete applications. A variety of innovative features have been engineered into these systems, making them extremely user friendly with enhanced safety considerations.
- Compact and lightweight for easier handling, installation and storage.
- Above-the-beam adjustment – patent- pending design allows for easy one-person installation and dismantle, increasing safety and productivity.
- Continuous pass-through design – 100% tie-off connection with multi-span systems.
- Stanchions also serve as a single-point anchorages.
- Single-span systems (no intermediate stanchions) up to 60 ft. (18.3m);
- Tension indicator ensures that system is always tensioned adequately
- Interchangeable bases between steel and concrete applications
- SkyGrip energy absorber engineered to keep system forces consistent during a fall.