CAPACITIES: 800kg, 1600kg, 3200kg and 5300kg
- Extremely versatile to safely lift, pull, lower or stretch loads over long distances.
- Can be used in horizontal, vertical or angled positions.
- Lightweight, portable and compact design.
- High strength housing made of corrosion free alloy steel plate with durable chrome finish to protect against rust.
- All internal components galvanised to minimise corrosion.
- Unique wire rope reeler allows for easier and safer rope storage.
- The rope gripping system is easily disengaged with a lever, allowing smooth installation of the wire rope.
- The reliable parallel gripping system has a large surface contact area providing an evenly distributed grip at a lower force, and hence less rope wear.
- Built in overload protection by a shear pin arrangement in the forward lever. Broken shear pins can be replaced without removing the load.
- Spare shear pins are conveniently placed in the end of rubber sleeve of telescopic handle for TIR08LS, and in the carrying handle for TIR16LS, TIR32LS and TIR53LS
- Equipped with an anchor bolt, offering numerous connection possibilities with wire ropes and chain slings.
- Swivel hooks are available for replacing anchor bolts as required.
Lifting Capacity (kg)
Rated Pulling Capacity (kg)
Rope Advance per Full Stroke (mm)
Lever Pull at WLL (kg)
Rope Diameter (mm)
Standard Length of Wire Rope (m)
Net Weight Without Cable (kg)
Overall Length of Body (mm)
Overall Height of Body(mm)
Overall Width of Body (mm)