Each base has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, the name CROSBY or CG, and a size forged into it. Based on the catalog breaking strength of wire rope, Crosby wire rope clips have an efficiency rating of 80% for 3-4mm to 22mm sizes, and 90% for sizes 24-26mm through 90mm.
- Entire Clip Galvanised to resist corrosive and rusting action.
- Sizes 1/8″ through2-1/2 and 3″ (3mm through 65mm and 75 – 78mm) have forged bases.
- All Clips are individually bagged or tagged with proper application instructions and warning information.
- Clip Sizes up through 1-1/2″ (38mm) have rolled threads.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these wire rope clips meet material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red-U-Bolt, your assurance of Genuine Crosby Clips.